First working day after the vacation
At-home health check - only come to work if you are healthy.
If you have symptoms of illness, stay at home. Call your doctor or the local Corona Hotline.
- Make sure that you have fulfilled all of the obligatory governmental entry regulations (negative molecular-biological COVID-19 PCR test or quarantine guidelines) in a timely manner after returning from a risk-related area before you return to work to ensure you are ready to work on the first day back to work.
- Please note that knowingly not fulfilling the governmental requirements may also have consequences regarding employment law.
COVID-19 Tests in the Graz Plant
- Employees who have traveled abroad or in a risk-related area during the holiday have the option of having a voluntary molecular-biological COVID-19 PCR test.
- The COVID-19 tests start on August 17 in cooperation with an external laboratory.
- Any employees who have cited taking advantage of the COVID-19 test within the framework of the survey have already been scheduled.
- Production employees receive the information and appointment times for testing from their team leader on the first day back to work.
- Employees who have participated in the online survey will be notified by e-mail.
- Employees who are not yet scheduled for a COVID-19 test must, if necessary, please call the telephone number or use the e-mail address listed below.
General Mask Requirement
- As of August 14, all employees (office & production) at the Graz location are required to wear face masks for 2 weeks.
All of these regulations and protective measures are intended to contribute to a minimization of a possible infection and illness risk among the staff when we restart after the summer shutdown. Each and everyone is asked to do this, so that we can all spend our working days in the safest and healthiest environment.
If you have questions, please contact us via the following channels:
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Hotline for Staff Questions: 0043 316 404-1900
We wish you a pleasant holiday in this extraordinary time. Rest-up well and stay healthy!
Your Magna Steyr Management Team